- This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods
- These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
- Capacity: 80L/kg
- Material of Construction: Polypropylene
- Doors: Single, self-closing, self-latching
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 2 (including bottom shelf)
- Extra Shelf: 5516P-29S
- External (mm): 1150(h) x 600(w) x 466(d)
- Internal (mm): 970(h) x 570(w) x 426(d)
- Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Further check compatibility of stored chemicals with polypropylene to ensure suitability.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.