PRATT Poly Corrosive Cabinet 80L, 1 Door, 2 Shelf
- This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods
- These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
- Capacity: 80L/kg
- Material of Construction: Polypropylene
- Doors: Single, self-closing, self-latching
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 2 (including bottom shelf)
- Extra Shelf: 5516P-29S
- External (mm): 1150(h) x 600(w) x 466(d)
- Internal (mm): 970(h) x 570(w) x 426(d)
- Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Further check compatibility of stored chemicals with polypropylene to ensure suitability.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
NZ$ 4,587.35 incl GST
NZ$ 5,635.00 incl GST
NZ$ 7,961.53 incl GST
NZ$ 2,830.76 incl GST
NZ$ 5,307.25 incl GST
NZ$ 3,184.61 incl GST
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.