PRATT Poly Corrosive Cabinet 100L, 2 Door, 1 Shelf
- This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods
- These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
- Capacity: 100L/kg
- Material of Construction: Polypropylene
- Doors: Twin, self-closing, self-latching
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 1 (bottom shelf)
- Extra Shelf: 5535P-29S
- External (mm): 770(h) x 880(w) x 606(d)
- Internal (mm): 590(h) x 850(w) x 566(d)
- Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Further check compatibility of stored chemicals with polypropylene to ensure suitability.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.