The SBEMT Multitask Harness is an innovative design allowing the user full adjustment on the chest, legs and position of the Dorsal D-Ring. The result is a harness that fits more users more comfortably.
A standard harness will fit from a medium to a 2XL sized worker. We believe the webbing-to-buckle adjustment relationship is critical to happy users, as well as the ease of putting on the harness. With this in mind we designed our Multitask Harness to be what the workforce is looking for.
In the event of a fall the durable Polyester webbing in our design evenly distributes the impact over the thighs, torso and buttocks.
Polyester is known for being wear resistant and non-stretch when compared to other materials, so the harness does not stretch dangerously out of shape when subjected to a fall, reducing the risk of slipping out of the harness.
Our arrest products are designed to meet the high demands of the industry, and the high-quality fittings and easy adjustability of the SBEMT model ensures high user acceptance.
- Our harnesses have been specifically designed to meet the AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 standard.
- Superior webbing to buckle relationship, effortlessly slides through the buckle for easy adjustment.
- Shoulder adjustment allows harness to fit people of different heights.
- Standard harness fitting is from M to XXL, accommodating a larger workforce.
- Easy no-tangle donning.
- The sternal point is particularly suitable for use with rope or cable grabs. It offers a comfortable position to work from.
- Ideally positioned sit-strap for extended comfort.
- Lateral D-Rings: For attachment with pole straps, to enable the worker to work comfortably, with both hands free.
- Padded Belt: Increases support and worker productivity.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.