- Napped acrylic liner for cold conditions
- Hi-Vis orange
- Feel the difference with MICROFINISH™ latex coating for outstanding wet and dry handling
- 10-gauge seamless liner and ergonomic design assure maximum comfort and minimum hand fatigue
- Extra coating of thumb area for additional safety
- Header carded for retail display
- Sizes 7–11
- Cold climate
- Winter construction
- Winter site works
EN 388:2003- 2231
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
EN 388:2016 - 1141X
Updates the EN 388:2008 standard. It continues the previous test’s methods with some alterations including a change to the way the coup cut test is carried out (the second figure giving the coup cut resistance rating may be expressed as 'X' if the glove is not tested under the coup test or if the rolling blade becomes blunt before the test is completed). It adds a fifth letter (A to F, with F being highest) for cut resistance using the sliding blade TDM test and a sixth letter to indicate impact protection, expressed as 'P' for pass. If the glove is not designed to provide impact protection the sixth figure is left out, or sometimes 'F' (fail).
EN 511 - 01X
Gloves that give protection from cold. Numerals under the shield represent performance against (a) convective and (b) contact cold down to -50°C, as well as (c) water permeability.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.