Style 990 is part of Blundstone's range of Xfoot™ Rubber Safety Boots. They offer a range of world-leading features, suitable for many industries.
- Black platinum quality leather elastic side safety boot
- Water resistant upper
- Moulded TPU toe guard for added leather protection
- Low density shock absorbing polyurethane midsole
- New rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments. - excellent cut and slip resistance, impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack - heat resistant to 300°C - oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Steel shank for maximum torsional stability
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary PORON® XRD™ to provide extra cushioning and absorption/redirection of shock with every step taken. Also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- SPS MAX PORON® XRD™ in the heel and forepart strike zones for increased shock protection
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
- NZ Sizing: 3-14
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.