- Dalton International’s HazBoxTM Hazardous Goods Containers provide a range of options to help companies store a range of agricultural chemicals, hazardous, toxic and eco-toxic substances outdoors.
- This container has double side door access and is a two pallet wide and high cube.
- HazBoxTM Hazardous Goods Containers are manufactured to comply with AS1940:2017 Storage of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Suitable for storage of:
- Class 2 - Flammable Gases
- Class 4 - Flammable Solids
- Class 5 - Oxidising Agents
- Class 6 - Toxic Substances
- Class 8 - Corrosive Substances
- Class 9 - Eco-toxic Substances
- Key Features include:
- Internal emergency door release
- Bunded floor — galvanised grate flooring
- Lockable stainless steel valve in bunded wall
- Vented top and bottom on two sides
- Relevant signage supplied
- Shelves optional
- Unit cubic capacity excluding bund : 35.1m3
- Bund capacity of: 2400L
- Weight: 3,350 KG
- External Dimensions: 2900mm (H) x 2440mm (W) x 6060mm (L)
- Internal Dimensions: 2600mm (H) x 2290mm (W) x 2600mm (L)
PLEASE NOTE: Images are indicative only.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.