Essential Harness With Quick Release Buckle Maxi
- High Tenacity UV stabilised webbing, enhances resistance to solvents and UV light degradation
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low light
- Large Dorsal D Ring for easier connection
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal D maintains positioning of Dorsal D in the event of a fall. Significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the back of workers head
- Extended Belay Loops make connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning as per AS/NZS requirements
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of strap
- Quick Release Buckles. Padding under buckles
- Service Pouch on back
- 10 year life span from date of manufacture
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.