Welcome to Armour's range of reusable respiratory masks, filters, cartridges and accessories. Armour's RR79 particulate cartridge protects against certain particles, dusts, mists and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete - Carrying out lead or mould remediation - Also for certain asbestos tasks (refer to local Government guidelines***)
Features and Benefits
- Provides protection against: Particulates (P2/P3*).
- The protective casing helps deflect sparks and splashes of liquid.
- The casing also assists in environments where decontamination is required.
- Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
- Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust
- Protective casing aids decontamination practices
- Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Patented bonded web technology has more surface area than many standard filters which helps lower breathing resistance making it more comfortable to use
- Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with Armour Full Face and Half Face Respirators
- Cartridge typeP2/P3
- Filter type Particulate Filters
- Recommended applications For protection against certain particles, dusts, mists and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete - Carrying out lead or mould remediation - Also for certain asbestos tasks (refer to local Government guidelines***) - Ideal if requiring a protective casing to deflect sparks, splashes or to wipe down.
- Standards/ approvals Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.