- A2 Organic Gases and Vapours Filter (boiling point>65°C).
- This class 2 filter is designed for areas of higher concentration of organic gasses and vapours, up to a maximum of 5,000 ppm (0.5% of volume)
- Offers protection when working with organic solvents such as xylene, toluene, Mek plus degreasers, paint thinners and adhesives.
- Can also be used for pesticides, herbicides and paint spray when partnered with a P2RC or P3RC pre-filter.
- Twist lock connection to STS masks is quick and easy to secure.
- Two required per mask.
- Compatible masks: RS01, RX01, CF01, CX01
- Dimensions: 82mm dia x 34mm (H), ≤80g
- Pack size: 20 pieces/box.
- AS/NZS 1716:2012 certified.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.