Welcome to Armour's range of reusable respiratory masks, filters, cartridges and accessories. Armour's RR73C Multi gas & Vapour cartridge is designed to protect against a range of gas and vapours such as:
- Organic Vapours (A)
- Inorganic Vapours (B)
- Acid Gases (E)
- Ammonia (K)
- Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Hydrogen Flouride & Sulphide
- Ammonia Gas
Features and Benefits
- Relief from nuisance levels of organic vapours
- High filtration efficiency filters
- Protects against organic solvents, paint thinners, lacquers, glue.
Designed to work with Armour full face and half face respiratory masks - sold separately.
All Armour reusable respiratory products are tested and approved to meet the following standards:
- Certified AS/NZS 1716:2012
- Certified CE Standard EN143:2000 P3 R
- Certified CE Standard EN14387:2004+A1:2008
- Certified CE Standard EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Certified CE Standard EN143:2000 P2 R
chlorine, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen chloride, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen flouride & sulphide, ammonia gas, methylamine and formaldehyde.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.