Heated Safety Station With Eyewash Stainless Steel Construction
- Electric heat-traced stations prevent freezing even in extreme conditions
- Units are intended for cold weather environments down to -40°C
- UV-resistant orange ABS plastic with polyethylene foam insulation. Jacket sections secured with removable stainless-steel screws for easy maintenance.
- 254mm diameter stainless-steel shower head with 75.7LPM flow control.
- 1" IPS brass stay-open ball valve. US-made with brass ball and PTFE seals. Includes stainless steel actuating arm and 737mm stainless steel pull rod.
- 1-1/4" NPT female top inlet.
- Comes wired ready to connect to 240V power supply.
- Comes with ANSI compliant signage
- We recommend that this unit be installed with a series tempering valve to meet the ANSI requirement of “tepid” water supply.
- Factory tested prior to shipment. Ships fully assembled and crated.
- Audio visual alarm options available
- Stocked Item: No - these are made to order, allow 6-8 weeks for manufacture and shipping.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.