- Dalton International’s HazBoxTM Hazardous Goods Containers provide a range of options to help companies store a range of agricultural chemicals, hazardous, toxic and eco-toxic substances outdoors.
- This container is a two pallet wide and high cube.
- HazBoxTM Hazardous Goods Containers are manufactured to comply with AS1940:2017 Storage of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Suitable for storage of:
- Class 2 - Flammable Gases
- Class 4 - Flammable Solids
- Class 5 - Oxidising Agents
- Class 6 - Toxic Substances
- Class 8 - Corrosive Substances
- Class 9 - Eco-toxic Substances
- Key Features include:
- Internal emergency door release
- Bunded floor — galvanised grate flooring
- Lockable stainless steel valve in bunded wall
- Vented top and bottom on two sides
- Relevant signage supplied
- Shelves optional
- Unit cubic capacity excluding bund : 17.2m3
- Bund capacity of: 1,540L
- Weight: 1,715 KG
- External Dimensions: 2900mm (H) x 2440mm (W) x 2990mm (L)
- Internal Dimensions: 2560mm (H) x 2370mm (W) x 2560mm (L)
PLEASE NOTE: Images are indicative only.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.