The QSI Tower Harness takes height safety to a whole new level. Specially designed for electrical situations, the harness is gloved from the waist up to allow it to be used in linesman work. It features covered chest buckles and polyester webbing Dorsal Ring to reduce the risk of electric shock, as well as a padded waist belt and lateral D-Rings for hands free stability.
The built-in Support Seat gives added comfort and enables the user to work from the harness for extended periods of time.
The Colour Scopic upgrade makes an already excellent harness even better.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable polyester webbing Dorsal D-Ring with built-in extension strap.
- Insulated chest buckles.
- Padded Belt increases support and worker productivity.
- Built in Support Seat improves comfort and enables longer work periods
- Lateral D-Rings for use with Work Positioning Lanyards.
- 2 sternal attachment loops.
- Superior webbing to buckle relationship, effortlessly slides through the buckle for easy adjustment.
- Shoulder adjustment allows harness to fit people of different heights.
- Standard harness fitting is from M to 2XL, accommodating a larger workforce.
- Easy, no-tangle donning.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.