- Reinforced fingertips with needlestick–resistance from layering 2 plys of Superfabric® brand material
- Tested with 25-gauge needles (Modified ASTM 1342-05 Test)
- Highest Level of cut-resistance in enhanced areas—exceeds ISEA/CE Level 5
- Airmesh™ breathable back of hand
- Knuckle padding with extra support around the knuckle area
- Airprene cuff and velcro closure—reliable protection, improved comfort
- Available 8-10
EN 388:2003 - Result 4544
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.