Provides protection against: Particulates (P2/P3*). The protective casing helps deflect sparks and splashes of liquid. The casing also assists in environments where decontamination is required.
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels. This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels: - With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) - With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 100 x WES
- Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust
- Protective casing aids decontamination practices
- Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Patented bonded web technology has more surface area than many standard filters which helps lower breathing resistance making it more comfortable to use
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
Gas and vapour protection type.
- Solid and liquid particles – in solid plastic case for rough application
- For protection against certain particles, dusts, mists and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete - Carrying out lead or mould remediation - Also for certain asbestos tasks (refer to local Government guidelines***) - Ideal if requiring a protective casing to deflect sparks, splashes or to wipe down.
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.