- PVC Food Industry Safety Gumboot
- Heavy duty PVC upper with PVC sole
- Nylon lined inside for ease of cleaning
- Three trim heights for wearer comfort
- Kick off spur on heel for easy removal
- Sole resistant to solvents, oil, acid, alkalis & fats
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep for optimum support
- Very upright boot, will not drape onto the floor with adverse hygiene effects, while still remaining very flexible
- Very flexible composition - resistant to cracking.
- Developed with the industry feedback as a guide to the perfect boot, current model been trialled for 8+months.
- Available ex-stock - no delay or lead time to manufacture.
- Superior slip resistant sole
- Self-cleaning sole
- 4E European last (width)
- Sole cleat pattern designed for maximum traction in all conditions.
- High stress areas of the gumboot have double thickness PVC.
- Sensitive areas of your foot are protected by extra thick PVC
- Comfort in-sole
- Manufactured to ISO 20345:2004 S4 and AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Class 1 safety standards
- CE rated
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.