- Non-poisonous, skin compatible and non-allergic.
- Non-combustible and dust free.
- Super absorbent – absorbs up to 75 times its own weight (1kg absorbs up to 75L).
- Safe to use on any chemical* – even the really nasty stuff like hydrofluoric Acid and fuming Nitric Acid.
- Raw pH indicators turn yellow when absorbing acids and red/orange when absorbing alkaline.
- Incredibly light weight making it easy to handle.
- Contains: 1800 ml.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.