- Safety storage cabinet manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 4452 “The storage and handling of toxic substances”.
- Suitable for storage of class 6 toxic substances in liquid or solid form including alkaloids, arsenic, aniline, cyanides, mercury, phenol-solids and trichloroethylene.
- Key features include:
- Double steel walls
- Self-closing and latching door
- 150mm deep liquid light sump
- Recessed door handle with key lock
- 50mm vent bungs with flash arrester
- Static earthing connection
- Adjustable shelf
- Classification labels
- Continuous piano hinge
- Capacity: 30L
- Doors: 1
- Shelves: 1 (additional shelf 5517-29)
- External Dimensions: 770mm (H) x 515mm (W) x 465mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 525mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 370mm (D)
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.