- General purpose absorbent fibre uses sphagnum peat moss which has gone through a special drying process to reduce its moisture content and make it hydrophobic so it repels water.
- 100% natural.
- Mined in New Zealand.
- It encapsulates the spill and will not leach, leak or discharge.
- It can be incinerated or disposed of in landfills (check local council for advice).
- Absorbs 3-4 times its weight in spills.
- Can be used on land and water to absorb spilled chemicals and hydrocarbons.
- 25kg bag absorbs up to 100L
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.