Style 791 is part of Blundstone's range of Active Safety Footwear. Featuring PORON® XRD™ - providing a new level of impact absorbency & underfoot comfort.
- Black/grey lightweight lace up safety jogger
- Designed for ultimate comfort
- Padded collar and tongue
- Reinforced lace eyelet design
- Full length premium PU footbed with PORON® XRD™ cushioning
- Rubber outsole - increases cut and slip resistance and is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack. Outsole heat resistant to 140°C. Oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- EVA midsole - EVA creates comfort in a truly lightweight safety shoe
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue.
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
- NZ sizing: 7-13
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.