PRATT Outdoor Cabinet 450L
- Suitable for Flammable Liquids, Class 4 Dangerous Goods, Oxidizing Agents, Organic Peroxides, Toxic or Corrosive Substances when stored separately.
- Constructed of heavy duty single walled galvanised steel.
- Doors and rear panels incorporate weatherproof louvered constant ventilation.
- 2 x manual closing doors with ISO two-point latching bars.
- Provision for padlock for added security.
- Rubber door seals for added weather protection.
- Two heavy duty door hinges allowing 180° and 270° openings to aid loading and unloading.
- Fixed heavy duty open mesh bottom shelves.
- 4 x heavy duty galvanised steel adjustable shelves.
- Can be converted to store 2 x 205L drums by removing the adjustable shelves.
- External static earthing connection point at base of cabinet and including metal earthing stake with connecting earthing wire.
- Durable weather and solvent resistant blue powder coated paint finish, both internal and external.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump for spill collection.
- Front accessible removal sump plug for drainage.
- 4 x heavy duty lifting lugs.
- Heavy duty foot plates with provision for bolting
- to concrete footing.
- Forklift channels for ease of moving by forklift.
- Internal Dimensions: 1160mm Height x 1530mm Width x 720mm Depth
- External Dimensions: 1870mm Height x 1535mm Width x 900mm Depth
- Palletised and packaged in strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Weight: 220kg/ Capacity: 450L including 2 x 205L Vertical Drums/ Doors: 2/ Shelves: 6 (Inc. Base Level)
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.