- Flame retardant treated Sontara/wood pulp/ polyester fabric with good barrier to particulates and low level liquid spray.
- Air and vapour permeable ('breathable') to help reduce the risk of heat stress.
- MICROGARD FR should never be worn in isolation for flame retardant protection. Always wear over the top of garments which achieve EN ISO 14116 Index 2 or above.
- Product details:
- Protection type: Dry particulate protection (Type 5), Reduce spray suits (Type 6)
- Seam technology: Stitched seams
- Hood type: 2 piece hood
- Size: Medium
- Colour: Blue
- Carton contains: 30 coveralls
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.