PRICE ON APPLICATION, CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
- Ventilated/Air-Supplied suits compatible with continuous flow compressed airline breathing apparatus for protection from hazardous liquids and particulates
- This range has been engineered for use in combination with belt mounted, continuous flow airline regulators including the Sündstrom SR507 and Scott T-A-Line.
- Air permeable SMS collar which maintains sufficient air in the breathing zone whilst allowing excess air to flow into the body of the suit.
- Panoramic visor design ensures a good field of vision for the wearer.
- Emergency rip cord permits rapid doffing of the suit in cases of emergency or undue distress to the wearer.
- Double elasticated cuffs enables a liquid tight connection with chemical protective gloves (additional taping is required)
- Breathing hose to hood connection is internally mounted to eliminate snagging and the risk of contamination.
- Internally worn regulator to eliminate any risk of contamination by hazardous substances.
- To select the correct Microgard PAPR suit model you will need to follow these steps.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.