- MICROCHEM® 5000 model 151 protects against numerous organic and inorganic chemicals and biological hazards.
- Specifically designed for first responders and emergency services.
- >480 minutes breakthrough time against 14 or 15 chemicals listed in EN ISO 6529.
- Multi-layer material is lightweight yet strong and durable.
- Highly visible orange colour for improved worker safety.
- Anti-static – Tested according to EN 1149-5.
- Applications include chemical handling, oil and petrol chemical industries, hazardous waste remediation, industrial tank cleaning, HAZMAT emergency response, fire service, sewage purification installations, mining and agriculture.
- Product details:
- Protection levels & properties: Type 3, Type 4, Type 5 plus protection against infective agents, radioactive particulates, antistatic
- Seam technology: Ultrasonically welded and taped seams
- Neoprene rubber face seal for close fit with full face respirators
- Rear horizontal zip entry
- Attached socks and boot overflap
- Size: Large
- Colour: Orange
- Carton contains: 8 coveralls
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.