- Face shields are simple, transparent screens that cover the face and help prevent infectious droplets from entering the eyes, nose and mouth.
- They are usually worn in conjunction with masks or respirators, blocking splashes and sprays from reaching the face and preventing workers from touching their faces.
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Film with foam brow pad and adjustable elastic headband.
- Dimensions: 33cm (H) x 22cm (W)
- Weight: 40g
- CE Certification
- Suitable for: Suitable of medical and front line staff in conjunction with a P2 or N95 respirator, food processing and freezing work applications.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.