- Designed for the unique requirements of working on the roof.
The PITCH features
- Pressure dispersion panels on the lateral side of the foot
- Key adaption zones in the mid and ball of the foot
- A sole unit designed to maximise traction and adaption to the contours of the roof
- Also suitable for hospitality, food processing and light industrial sectors.
- Integrated series of technologies and design features to provide movement specific support and flexibility.
- Upper design system to allow the natural movement of the foot and ankle from heel strike to toe-off.
- Heel shaped to match the natural heel strike position during walking to maximise contact area and provide a smooth ride.
- Lightweight, metal-free, nonconductive, insulating and airport friendly safety toecap
- Complies with (AS/NZS 2210.3), (EN-ISO 20345) and (ASTM F2413-11) standards.
- Sole resists breakdown to fuel oil.
- Minimises static electricity build up for safety in volatile environments.
- External TPU welded overlay to be seam free and provide support and durability.
- Wide anatomical shaped toecap to reduce rubbing and nerve impingement.
- Improves durability in high wear zones.
- Low profile sole at the toe to reduce the risk of tripping.
- Flex groove along the length of the sole to provide flexibility to allow a smooth transition
- from initial contact to foot flat and improve
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.