- Designed to fit a two IBC tanks or pallet of up to 8 x 208L drums, they are ideal for storing larger volumes of hazardous substances outdoors.
- Designed and constructed to meet the requirements AS1940:2017
- Galvanised Steel construction with powder coated finish
- ISO locking bar with optional padlock to prevent unauthorised access
- Built in sump under removable grating with capacity of 2200L and drain plug for easy drainage
- Ventilation to allow dissipation of fumes
- Approved signage to meet the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substance) Regulations 2017
- Forfklift pockets and lifting lugs for easy positioning and relocation
- Predrilled feet can be easily fixed to the ground
- Dimensions: External / Internal (TBC)
- Maximum Storage Capacity: 2000L
- Sump Capacity: 2200L
- Manufactured to order in New Zealand
Note: HazBox® Relocatable Hazardous Substance Storage Units can be used to store most Hazardous Substance Classes. The specifications described here are to meet the design requirements of AS1940:2017 – Storage of Flammable and Combustible Liquids. Unit specifications may vary for other classes to meet the requirements of the appropriate Australian / New Zealand Standard.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.