- HazBox® Type II Segregation Device. Suitable for the transport of 205L Drums, IBCs and smaller packages of incompatible dangerous goods.
- Stringently tested and compliant with the requirements of NZS 5433 Part1:2012 Transport of Dangerous Goods on Land.
- Transport Segregation
- Emergency Response – Damaged/leaking packages
- Storage and transport of goods earmarked for disposal/poor condition
- Transport and storage of dangerous goods between sites, project hubs, building sites, council facilities etc
- Key Features:
- Internal spill tray with drain plugs
- Pallet rails, guides and internal D-Rings
- Floor and wall stiffeners and reinforced lower door rebate for additional protection from forklift and load damage
- Powdercoat finish – Colour of choice
- Optional Accessories:
- Forklift tine guides
- Diamond Holder or Multi-Diamond Flip Sign
- Grated removable floor
- Door Hold Opener
- Lifting lugs, slip slots or rings for strapping device to vehicle
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.