- Double door flammable liquid storage cabinet with 350L capacity.
- Flammable liquid storage cabinet from Pratt Safety.
- Suitable for storage of class 3 flammable or combustible liquids such as paint, solvents, petrol, thinners, kerosene, turpentine, white spirits, alcohol, ethanol, diesel, linseed oil and more.
- Manufactured to meet AS 1940 standards for the storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Key features include:
- Double steel walls
- Self-closing and latching door
- 150mm deep liquid light sump
- Recessed door handle with key lock
- 50mm vent bungs with flash arrester
- Static earthing connection
- Adjustable shelf
- Classification labels
- Continuous piano hinge
- Capacity: 350L
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 3 (additional shelf 5560-29)
- External Dimensions: 1825mm (H) x 1440mm (W) x 585mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1545mm (H) x 1350mm (W) x 495mm (D)
Notes: For single door cabinets, the internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling. For total external width measurement, add 6mm vent bung for tight clearance locations.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.