- 2-layer warm and ultra-flexible insulated liners
- Fully coated, keeps hands waterproof and warm
- Uncompromising grip in tough, wet, cold conditions
- Blended sandy nitrile coating maintains grip and flexibility in low temperatures
- Actifresh treated to kill bacteria and eliminate odours
- Header carded for retail display
- Sizes 8-10
- Outdoor winter work
- Farming and horticulture
- Coolrooms and refrigeration
- Construction and logistics
- Food industry
EN 388:2003 - 4241
The standard for certifying protective gloves against mechanical risks. The numbers under the shield represent (L to R) resistance to abrasion, cut (coup test), tear and puncture.
EN 511 - X2X
Gloves that give protection from cold. Numerals under the shield represent performance against (a) convective and (b) contact cold down to -50°C, as well as (c) water permeability.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.