- Pratt indoor corrosive substance storage cabinets with 40Kg/L capacity.
- Polyethylene corrosive storage cabinet from Pratt Safety.
- Polyethylene construction offers superior resistance for the storage of corrosive chemicals. Constructed with 19mm thick polyethylene including frame, door(s) and shelves.
- Suitable for storage of class 8 corrosive substances in liquid or solid form including acids, alkalis, caustics, sodium hydroxide solutions and hypochlorite solution.
- Manufactured to meet AS 3780 standards for the storage and handling of corrosive substances.
- Key features include:
- 19mm polyethylene construction.
- Acid resistant liquid tight seal in all panel joints.
- Self-closing door(s) with internal door opening latch.
- Internal door opening latch (as required by the standards).
- 150mm deep liquid light sump.
- Self-latching handle with key lock.
- Venting kit supplied with all models (may be fitted at installation if required).
- Some models feature separate compartments, permitting the storage of both acids and alkalis.
- Classification labels.
- Capacity: 40Kg/L
- Doors: 1
- Shelves: 1 (additional shelf 5516P-29)
- External Dimensions: 770mm (H) x 600mm (W) x 466mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 580mm (H) x 560mm (W) x 420mm (D)
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.