- Double door corrosive substance storage cabinet with 160Kg/L capacity.
- Metal corrosive storage cabinet.
- Suitable for storage of class 8 corrosive substances in liquid or solid form including acids, alkalis, caustics, sodium hydroxide solutions and hypochlorite solution.
- Manufactured to meet AS 3780 standards for the storage and handling of corrosive substances.
- Key features include:
- Double steel walls
- Internal door opening latch (as required by the standards)
- Each shelf is supplied with plastic spill trays to contain small spills and leakages
- Additional powder coating of the shelving and closing assembly for added protection
- Stainless steel piano hinges for added protection.
- 150mm deep liquid light sump
- Recessed door handle with key lock
- 50mm vent bungs with flash arrester
- Static earthing connection
- Adjustable shelf
- Classification labels
- Capacity: 160Kg/L
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 2 (additional shelf 5545PH-29, additional tray 5545-29T)
- External Dimensions: 1295mm (H) x 1115mm (W) x 500mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1015mm (H) x 1020mm (W) x 415mm (D)
Notes: For single door cabinets, the internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling. For total external width measurement, add 6mm vent bung for tight clearance locations.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.