- Safety storage cabinet manufactured to comply with AS/NZS 5026 “The storage and handling of class 4 dangerous goods”.
- Suitable for storage of class 4 dangerous goods including flammable solids, spontaneously combustible and dangerous when wet.
- Key features include:
- Double steel walls
- Self-closing and non-latching door(s)
- Magnetic catch that will release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet (as required by the standard)
- 150mm deep liquid light sump
- Recessed door handle with key lock
- 50mm vent bungs with flash arrester
- Adjustable shelf
- Classification labels
- Continuous piano hinge
- Capacity: 250Kg/L
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 2 (additional shelf 5545-29)
- External Dimensions: 1825mm (H) x 1115mm (W) x 500mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions: 1545mm (H) x 1020mm (W) x 415mm (D)
Notes: For all two door cabinets, the internal height taken from the top of the sump sill to the sequential chassis assembly. For single door cabinets, the internal height is taken from the top of the sump sill/bottom shelf to the ceiling. For total external width measurement, add 6mm vent bung for tight clearance locations.
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.