Common Applications/Hazards: For protection against toxic particles such as mould remediation. Also for nuisance level* acid gases and organic vapours with low vapour pressure Protection FactorsNote that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels. This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels. With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) - With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 100 x WES- Organic compounds with low vapour pressures. Ozone up to 10 x WES - Offers relief from acid gases and organic vapours at levels below the WES.
- Made from 3M high performance filter media for effective filtration efficiency
- Lightweight and provides low breathing resistance
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Gas, Vapour & Particulate Filters
Gas & vapour and protection type
- Relief from nuisance level acid gas.;Relief from organic vapours with vapour pressure < 1.3 Pa @ 25°C
- Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.