- MICROGARD® 2300 PLUS is an entry level Type 3 chemical protective coverall for workers involved with environmental clean-up, general industrial and chemical handling applications.
- The fabric is comprised of a polyethylene (PE) barrier coating with a bio-component non-woven inner layer.
- Designed to provide a barrier against a wide range of harmful chemicals while being lightweight and relatively durable.
- Design features include finger loops to stop arms riding up and zip flap with self-adhesive tape.
- Applications: Environmental clean-up, sewage purification installations; industrial and chemical manufacturing; industrial cleaning.
- Protection levels & properties: Type 3, Type 4, Type 5 plus protection against infective agents, radioactive particulates, antistatic
- Seam technology: Stitched and taped seams
- Hood type: 3 piece hood
- Sizes: Small to 3XL
- Colour: Yellow
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.