Not every situation requires full electric arc protection, but for those rare occasions, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Spectron® is the perfect solution for short-term, low-risk arc flash protection. It offers the familiar, breathable comfort of 100% cotton
with a special treatment to provide full protection from flash fires, sparks and electrical fires.
The flash resistant properties of Spectron® are guaranteed for up to 50 wash cycles, making it the most cost-effective choice for shortterm contractors who may only need protection during a limited time frame.
- Spectron® Bib Overall
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps.
- Double-layer knee pads.
- Chest pockets, front pockets and hip tool pocket.
- Tested to EN532 and ASTM D6413.
- ATPV ≤ 8.7Cal/cm2
- Garment Fabric: 100% FR Cotton.
- Sewing Thread: Aramid flame retardant thread.
- Reflective Trim: Flame retardant AS/NZS 1906.4:1997 certified.
- Size Range: 4 - 15
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.